As a keynote speaker and moderator, Erica Gies talks about environmental issues she covers, especially Slow Water principles from her book Water Always Wins. She has given keynote addresses at the American Water Resources Association conference, BlueTech Forum, the Water Education Foundation’s Water Summit, Eco-Farm conference, River Restoration Northwest, AGU’s Frontiers in Hydrology meeting, and more. A sample of her radio, TV and podcast appearances are below.
- KQED Forum: Radio — Solutions to Drought and Deluge in Asking, ‘What Does Water Want?’
- KERA Think: Radio — Rising Seas, Floods, or Droughts: Living with Water as Nature Intended
- CBC What on Earth: Radio — Drought, Deluge, and the Fix: Doing What Water Wants
- NM PBS Our Land: TV — ‘Recalibrating’ Our Relationships with Water
- ABC 7 News: TV — Bay Area ‘Water Always Wins’ Author Surveys World for Water Solutions
- CBC On the Island: Radio — Water Always Wins author Erica Gies
- ABC 7 News: TV — How CA’s ancient hidden waterways can recharge groundwater
- Mongabay: Podcast — ‘Water Always Wins’ So Why Are We Fighting It?
- Water Talk: Podcast — Slow Water Movements
- New Books Network: Podcast — Water Always Wins
- Speaking of Water: Podcast — What Does Water Want? A Conversation with Author Erica Gies
- The Planet: Podcast — Innovators in the Slow Water movement
- Jive Talking: Podcast — Erica Gies Explains Why Water Always Wins